The Pestana Sintra Golf, located in Quinta da Beloura, near the town of Sintra, considered World Heritage by UNESCO, is the starting point for this wine program.
If you have some extra time, take advantage of your hotel location, about 10 minutes by car from the village, to discover its secrets, monuments, palaces and tasty “travesseiros”.
Departure from the hotel towards Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in Europe. Stop at the Pena Palace, with free time to visit (optional tickets). The tour continues to the center of Sintra, where you will have some time for lunch and a stroll through the village.
In the afternoon, we stop at Quinta da Regaleira, a symbol of mysticism, noted for its gardens, caves and mysterious buildings (optional tickets). Arrival at the hotel.
Pick-up at the hotel. Departure to Casal de Santa Maria Winery, from the beginning of the XVIII century, in Colares (Sintra). The oenology team will accompany you on a guided tour to the vineyards and winery, which ends with a tasting of 3 wines (2 classic and 1 collection).
Option | Lunch at Casal de Sta. Maria (4 people minimum) or Tapas (2 people minimum).
The tour continues towards Praia das Maçãs, where you will get to know the famous sand floor vineyards, which grow on dunes and have therefore survived historical plagues such as phylloxera.
After visiting the vineyards, we will go to the Adega Regional de Colares, which is responsible for the protection and preservation of the Colares Wine Culture. Here you will visit the winemaking and aging facilities, followed by a wine tasting in the main winery (19th century building).
Return to the hotel in Sintra.
* This programme requires a minimum of 2 people.
* Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. In case the booking cannot be confirmed, no amount will be withheld or debited, and you will receive an alternative programme proposal from WINEnROUTE.
* The accommodation types proposed are those presented by the service provider, and any special requests will be sent to the latter and are subject to its confirmation.
* The proposed rates are dynamic and may be changed. If the price changes before the payment is made, the customer will be informed immediately.
* The room types for extra nights match the one booked.
* If you wish to do the programme in a single room, please contact us directly by e-mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Check in: from 03:00 pm
Check-out: until 12:00 pm
*Planned activities can be rearranged to be performed in a different order, according to the client's convenience and the service provider's schedules.
* Wine Tasting: in regular groups. If you want exclusivity, ask us for a quote.
* CSM Lunch: can be cold or standard.
Tapas: variation of Appetizers, Cheeses, Iberian hams, Canapees together with regional breads.
Cold lunch: appetizers, Cheeses, Chorizo, Iberian Ham, fresh Shrimps, Salads with regional Breads served as a Buffet followed by Dessert. Incl. 2 btl. of Classic Wines per 4 Pax. no Coffee.
Standard lunch: with many Starters and one warm Dish (Fish or Meat), Desserts and Coffee. Including 2 btl. of Classic Wines per 4 Pax.
Price does not include:
- Entrance fees to monuments;
- Any service not mentioned in the programme;
- Personal expenses.
Cancellation up to 7 days before the start date of the experience: free of charge.
Up to 72 hours prior to the start date of the experience: cost of 80% of the total.
Less than 72 hours or in case of no-show or early departure, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
Esteja atento à sua caixa de email.