A museum integrated in the World of Wine, which rises on one of the banks of the Douro River, with the best views of the city of Porto. It demystifies wine for all levels of wine lovers, from the simply curious to the experts.
Entrance to the Wine Experience Museum
6 Bridges Cruise, 50 minutes
Guided visit to the cellar with 45 minutes of fado show and tasting of 2 wines
Consult us about the option of including a WINEnROUTE specialist accompanying all activities.
A typically Portuguese musical style is, usually, sung by a single fado singer accompanied by the distinctive sound of the Portuguese guitar. Considered Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, it is a symbol of the Portuguese way of being.
Join the tradition of Port Wine in a different encounter: a visit to the cellars, with wine tasting, followed by a fado show.
* This program does not require a minimum number of people.
* Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. If the selected program is not available, no amount will be withheld or debited, and you will receive an alternative experience proposal from WINEnROUTE.
* Schedule of the Wine Experience Museum: from 10 am to 7 pm.
* Cruise departures: departs approximately every half hour, between 10:30 am and 5:30 pm.
* Visiting hours to the Cellar and Fado Show: at 7:00 pm from May to October and at 6:30 pm from November to March.
Up to 72 hours of the experience: 100% refund of the amount paid.
Less than 72 hours of the experience or no-show: 100% of the total amount paid.
Esteja atento à sua caixa de email.