Discover the only Portuguese hotel to be part of the prestigious Paradores de Turismo. Housed in a 17th century Baroque Palace, it transports you to moments in the history of Portugal and Brazil.
Discover its gardens on a exploratory walk, where the French Garden, in front of the House, and the English Garden, adjacent to the Cloister, stand out.
Gastronomic Tasting Menu at the Casa da Ínsua restaurant, in a match between chef and winemaker.
About 30 minutes by car from Casa da Ínsua, you will find the noble village of Santar, integrated in nature, tradition, and wine production. Here, Paço dos Cunhas welcomes you for a visit to the charismatic vineyards of Contador and Casa de Santar. Lunch is served in the restaurant at Paço dos Cunhas.
After lunch, discover the corners of the Historic Village of Santar, through its gardens. Immerse yourself in the Casa dos Condes de Santar and travel back in time, in a visit to the ancient kitchen and the Chapel dedicated to S. Francisco de Assis. The visit ends with a tasting of Santar Vila Jardim Red and White wines.
Guided and exclusive tour of the Palácio dos Condes de Anadia and the collections of the Paes do Amaral Family: 19th century tile panels, paintings, furniture, porcelains, and historical costumes.
This is followed by a guided tour of the Igreja da Misericórdia de Mangualde, a baroque building from the 18th century.
It is mandatory to take a walk through the property's historic gardens, whose central element are the vineyards.
The visit ends with a visit to the Barrel Cellar and a tasting of 2 Conde de Anadia wines.
Option | Lunch or Dinner at Restaurante De Raíz: a menu designed to refine the memories we thought were forgotten in time and reveal the legacy of our parents and grandparents. In each dish, the confirmation of the family nature.
* This programme requires a minimum of 2 people.
* Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. In case the booking cannot be confirmed, no amount will be withheld or debited, and you will receive an alternative programme proposal from WINEnROUTE.
* The accommodation types proposed are those presented by the service provider, and any special requests will be sent to the latter and are subject to its confirmation.
* The proposed rates are dynamic and may be changed. If the price changes before the payment is made, the customer will be informed immediately.
* The room types for extra nights match the one booked.
* If you wish to do the programme in a single room, please contact us directly by e-mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Check-in: from 03:00 pm
Check-out: until 12:00 pm
*Planned activities can be rearranged to be performed in a different order, according to the client's convenience and the service provider's schedules.
Price does not include:
- Any service not mentioned in the programme
- Personal expenses.
* Visits to Paço dos Cunhas are held from Tuesday to Saturday at 11:00 am and 3:00 pm.
* The visits to Santar Vila Jardim, take place from Tuesday to Saturday during wintertime, and from Tuesday to Sunday during summertime.
* The visits and wine tasting at Palácio dos Condes de Anadia, are held at 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 am; 14:00 am, 15:00 am and 16:00 am.
* The outdoor activities are subject to atmospheric conditions. Whenever these weather conditions are adverse and endanger the safety of the activity, it may be cancelled.
Cancellation up to 72 hours before arrival, free of charge.
Cancellation less than 72 hours from arrival or in case of no-show, payment of the entire booking.
Esteja atento à sua caixa de email.