If you arrive early enough - and we strongly advise you to do so - go for a walk in the historical centre of Viseu. Discover the heritage, museums, gardens, and many must-see places of this city.
About 10 minutes by car from Palácio dos Melos, surrounded by the mountains of Estrela and Caramulo, you will find Montebelo Golf, with a strategic 27-hole course that frequently hosts prestigious tournaments, offering a real challenge to this sport’s lovers. The beauty of the countryside, the scenery and the fresh air are yours as you practice your swing.
Option | Wine Dinner at Casa da Ínsua: consisting of a tasting menu, a pairing between chef and oenologist to create the perfect combination between the wines of the region’s grape varieties and the best that Portuguese gastronomy has to offer.
Option | Dinner at the De Raiz Restaurant: a menu designed to refine the memories we believed forgotten in time and reveal the legacy of our parents and grandparents. In each moment, the confirmation of the family spirit.
Naturally, an enogastronomic activity is essential. The wine cellar Caminhos Cruzados awaits you for a visit, followed by a wine lunch. The tastings are accompanied by a perfect pairing with local gastronomy. We saved this activity for the last day, but if you prefer you can enjoy it on any other day of your getaway.
* This programme requires a minimum of 2 people.
* Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. In case the booking cannot be confirmed, no amount will be withheld or debited, and you will receive an alternative programme proposal from WINEnROUTE.
* The accommodation types proposed are those presented by the service provider, and any special requests will be sent to the latter and are subject to its confirmation.
* The proposed rates are dynamic and may be changed. If the price changes before the payment is made, the customer will be informed immediately.
* The room types for extra nights match the one booked.
* If you wish to do the programme in a single room, please contact us directly by e-mail to "email@example.com".
* The price does not include: transportation, any service not mentioned in the programme, personal expenses.
* The Workshop on Serra da Estrela Cheese Making at Casa da Ínsua takes place from November to May, from Monday to Friday and starts between 9:30 am and 10.00 am, depending on the stage of the milk curd.
* Montebelo Golf Course is open during the summer from Monday to Sunday from 08:00 am to 08:00 pm, and during the winter from Monday to Sunday from 08:00 am to 07:00 pm. It is closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
* Check in: from 03:00 pm | Check-out: until 12:00 pm
* The outdoor activities are subject to atmospheric conditions. Whenever these weather conditions are adverse and endanger the safety of the activity, it may be cancelled.
Cancellation up to 72 hours before arrival, free of charge.
Cancellation less than 72 hours from arrival or in case of no-show, payment of the entire booking.
Esteja atento à sua caixa de email.