18:00: Boarding at Folgosa - 2-hour sunset tour (drink on board);
20:00: Return to the pier;
20:15: Delivery of dinner on board (catering service at DOC restaurant). Sailboat moored.
Dinner: Octopus “à lagareiro” or Codfish “à Lagareiro” or Pork neck with mashed potatoes and asparagus.
Dessert: Fruit salad, Crêpe de leche.
Sparkling wine Offer.
LIBERTU’S: A 31-year-old sailboat, the first to sail the Douro. With 10.50 meters and 27 kW Yanmar engine.
JULIETA: the first motorsail SAILING the Douro. Italian model, from 1989, it has a length of 13 meters and two Mercedes 60 kW engines.
ENTREMARGENS: the oldest boat in the Douro, a classic wooden motorboat. With a length of 14 meters and a Detroit Diesel Engine 80kW.
* This programme requires a minimum of 2 people.
* Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. In case the booking cannot be confirmed, no amount will be withheld or debited, and you will receive an alternative programme proposal from WINEnROUTE.
* Children up to 5 years old free, from 6 to 10 years old 50% discount;
* Meeting point: Folgosa Peer (Estrada Nacional 222 - Folgosa - Armamar);
* The guide always accompanies customers in all activities;
* If you wish to do the programme with one person, please contact us directly by e-mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org".
* The experience may be cancelled due to weather conditions and unfavourable navigability, breakdown of navigation locks, breakdown, and damage to boats, among others that prevent navigation or make it inadvisable for safety reasons. In that case, the customer may opt for a refund of the sums already paid or for another journey from the same service provider;
* This experience is private.
Up to 48 hours prior to the activity: 50% of the total amount paid or scheduling a new date upon availability (for a maximum period of 3 months, excluding special programs) and payment of a 20% cause;
Less than 48 hours before activity or no-show: 100% of the total amount paid.
Esteja atento à sua caixa de email.