A unique journey through the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes. Sailing the Douro is synonymous with tranquility, silence and privacy. Get together, among friends, in the comfort of a sailboat, in an exceptional environment, with breathtaking views.
A 2-hour boat trip, between Folgosa and Foz do Távora.
Morning - 10h00 am to 12h00 pm or 11h00 am to 01h00 pm
Afternoon - 02h00 pm to 04h00 pm or 03h00 pm to 5h00 pm or 04h00 pm to 06h00 pm
A 31-year-old sailboat, the first to sail the Douro. With 10.50 meters and 27 kW Yanmar engine.
* This programme requires a minimum of 2 people.
* Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability. In case the booking cannot be confirmed, no amount will be withheld or debited, and you will receive an alternative programme proposal from WINEnROUTE.
* Children up to 5 years old free, from 6 to 10 years old 50% discount;
* Meeting point: Folgosa Peer (Estrada Nacional 222 - Folgosa - Armamar);
* The guide always accompanies customers in all activities;
* If you wish to do the programme with one person, please contact us directly by e-mail to "email@example.com".
* The experience may be cancelled due to weather conditions and unfavourable navigability, breakdown of navigation locks, breakdown, and damage to boats, among others that prevent navigation or make it inadvisable for safety reasons. In that case, the customer may opt for a refund of the sums already paid or for another journey from the same service provider;
* This experience is private.
Up to 48 hours prior to the activity: 50% of the total amount paid or scheduling a new date upon availability (for a maximum period of 3 months, excluding special programs) and payment of a 20% cause;
Less than 48 hours before activity or no-show: 100% of the total amount paid.
Esteja atento à sua caixa de email.